CHLORAMINE T available in 100g, 250g.
Synonyms: chloramide, NH2Cl
Chloramine T is an organic compound that strongly oxidizes in the form of a white powder. Both the anhydrous salt and its trihydrate are known.
Features and Benefits:
- Safe to use on most materials.
- Strong and safe algaecide, fungicide effective against KHV
- Perfect virucidal, bactericidal and bactericidal
- Non-carcinogenic, non-cytotoxic and non-mutagenic.
Shelf life 3 years, 5 kg of treats up to 5,000 liters.
How to use:
- For general disinfection of all porous and non-porous surfaces:
- Standard use in 0.1% solution (1000 ppm): 1 gm / L
- Routine use in a 0.5% solution (5,000 ppm): 5 gm / l
- Fast application in a 2% solution (20,000 ppm): 20 gm / L
- For aquaculture biosecurity including tanks, nets etc. Use in 0.1% (1000 ppm) solution? 1 gram / L
For many years the aquaculture industry, including ornamental fish breeders, have been using Hydra Chloramine T. The product is especially useful for disinfecting all fishing tackle, both on arrival at the fishery and on departure. All treadmills tanks or livestock facilities on fish farms and aquatic centers to prevent disease transmission.