Acetone 99.5% Pure
Acetone 99.5%, available in bottles with a capacity of 250 ml and 500 ml
Acetone, i.e. the simplest ketone, systematically called propanone. It is an organic compound ((CH3) 2CO) in the form of a colorless, volatile and flammable liquid.
Acetone, the basic ingredient in most nail polish removers. Thanks to its properties, it made it easier to remove the varnish with a cotton swab or cloth by breaking it.
- Easily mixed with water,
- Evaporates quickly in the air.
- Propanone is widely used in the textile industry as a degreaser for fabrics such as wool and silk,
- Serves itself as an important solvent to be added to solvent systems or "blends";
- Usually used for cleaning in the laboratory,
- Used in formulating varnishes for car and furniture finishes,
- Reducing the viscosity of varnish solutions,
- Nail varnish and paint remover.
Highly flammable liquid and vapour !!!
- Causes serious eye irritation,
- May make you feel sleepy or dizzy.
Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces. - No smoking.
- Remove casualty to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
IF IN THE EYES:
- Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to make. Continue rinsing.
Avoid breathing dust / fume / gas / mist / vapors / spray.
Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
Seek medical advice / attention if you feel unwell.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.