Ammonium Sulphate 98.5-100%
AMMONIUM SULPHATE available in 250g, 500g, 1500g, 3000g.
Molecular Formula: (NH4) 2SO4
Industrial grade / fertilizer grade
Ammoniacal nitrogen - 21%
Ammonium sulphate is one of the most popular mineral fertilizers used both in professional cultivation and in home gardening. Diammonium sulphate has a universal effect because it is a good source of nitrogen and sometimes also magnesium for many edible and ornamental plants.
AMMONIUM SULPHATE PROPERTIES:
CAS No .: 7783-20-2
- Other names: ammonium sulphate, diammonium sulphate, sulphuric acid diammonium salt, mascagnite, Actamaster, Dolamin
- Appearance: Brown-gray or white crystals or granules
- Purity: 98.5-100%
- Solubility: 77 g / 100 g @ 20oC
- pH: 4.5-5.5
Melting point: 235 ° C (455 ° F) decomposition starts.
APPLICATIONS OF AMMONIUM SULPHATE:
- As a fertilizer for alkaline soils, it lowers the soil pH and adds nitrogen.
- Lowers soil pH, but not in large amounts. 1.5 kg of ammonium sulfate is enough for 100 square meters and will reduce the pH by 0.1 to 0.2 units.
- Adjuvant for soluble insecticides, herbicides and fungicides.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.