Agar Agar Powder
Agar Agar Powder, available in 100g and 250g.
Molecular Formula: C14H24O9
Agar-agar, a natural gelling agent made from Rhodophyta. Mined off the coast of Japan from underwater plantations.
- As a mild laxative, a highly swelling substance that causes swelling of food in the intestines,
- Gelling agent in production plants,
- In the kitchen as a thickener,
- In photography, in the production of photosensitive emulsions,
- In chemistry, electrolytic keys, galvanic cells,
- In pharmacy, as a swelling, gelling agent and initial tablet disintegration,
- In cosmetics.
Neutral primer for substrates used in microbiological laboratories for the cultivation of bacteria and in vitro cultures in biotechnology laboratories.