Aluminium Sulphate Powder
Aluminum sulfate powder, available in 150g, 250g, 500g, 1500g, 3000g.
Molecular Formula: Al2 (SO4) 3nH2O
Aluminum sulfate, a water-soluble inorganic chemical compound that is the salt of sulfuric acid and aluminum. It is obtained as a result of the influence of sulfuric acid on bauxites.
- Mainly used as a coagulant for drinking water treatment and wastewater treatment plants,
- It is also used in the production of paper,
- Used as a mortar for dyeing and printing textiles,
- In dyeing and printing fabrics,
- A common vaccine adjuvant,
- Sometimes used to lower the pH of garden soil,
- In construction as a waterproofing agent and accelerator in concrete,
- As a foaming agent in fire foam.
- Causes serious eye damage,
- Use gloves and protective clothing as well as eye and face protection,
If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If there are contact lenses, remove them and continue rinsing.