Calcium Hypochlorite 26.2 - 32.3 g/100g
Active chlorine: 26.2% - 32.3%
Molecular formula: Ca(OCI)2
Calcium hypochlorite is an inorganic compound. It is a white solid. It strongly smells of chlorine, owing to its slow decomposition in moist air. It is the main active ingredient of commercial products called bleaching powder, chlorine powder, or chlorinated lime, used for water treatment and as a bleaching agent. This compound is relatively stable.
- For the disinfection of drinking water or swimming pool water;
- For bleaching cotton and linen and is used in the manufacture of chloroform;
- As a bathroom cleaner;
- For cleaning secondhand items;
- Adds glow to glass dishware;
- As a household disinfectant spray;
- It remove moss and algae from paths, patios and driveways;
- Use to sanitize garden to ols;
- Kills weeds in walkways;
- Preserves and keeps cut flowers fresk;
- To clean garden furniture.