Calcium Hypochlorite 26.2 - 32.3 g/100g
CALCIUM Hypochlorite available in 400g, 800g, 1600g, 5000g.
Active Chlorine: 26.2% - 32.3%
Molecular Formula: Ca (OCI) 2
Calcium hypochlorite is an inorganic compound in the form of a white solid powder. Strongly smelling chlorine because it slowly decomposes in humid air. Calcium hypochlorite is the main active ingredient in commercial products known as bleaching powder, chlorine powder or chlorinated lime, used as a bleaching agent and in water treatment.
- For disinfecting drinking or swimming pool water;
- For bleaching cotton and linen, and is used to produce chloroform;
- As a bathroom cleaner;
- For cleaning used items;
- Adds sparkle to glassware;
- As a household disinfectant spray;
- Removes moss and algae from paths, terraces and driveways;
- Use to disinfect the garden for alder trees;
- Kills weeds on pavements;
- Preserves and maintains the cut flower fresco;
- For cleaning garden furniture.