CHLORAMINE T available in 100g, 250g.
Synonyms: chloramide, NH2Cl
Chloramine T is a strong oxidizing organic compound in the form of a white powder. Also known as anhydrous salt as well as its trihydrate.
Features and Benefits:
• Safe to use on most materials.
• Strong and safe algicide, fungicide effective against KHV
• Excellent virucidal, bactericidal and bactericidal
• Non-carcinogenic, non-cytotoxic and non-mutagenic.
Shelf life 3 years, 5 kg of treats up to 5,000 liters.
How to use:
For general disinfection of all porous and non-porous surfaces:
• Standard usage in 0.1% solution (1000 ppm): 1 gm / L
• Routine use in a 0.5% solution (5,000 ppm): 5 gm / l
• Fast application in a 2% solution (20,000 ppm): 20 gm / L
• For biosecurity in aquaculture including tanks, nets etc. Use in 0.1% (1000 ppm) solution? 1 gram / L
Disinfection:For many years the aquaculture industry, including ornamental fish breeders, have been using Chloramine T. The product is particularly suitable for disinfecting all fishing tackle, treadmill tanks or livestock facilities in fish farms and aquatic centers to prevent disease transmission.