Features and Advantages
- Safe to use on most materials.
- Powerful and safe algaecide, fungicide effective on KHV
- Ideal virucide, bactericide and germicide
- Chloramine T is non-carcinogenic, non-cytotoxic and non-mutagenic.
- Shelf life 3 years, 5 kilo treats up to 5,000 litres
How to Use:
For General Disinfecting all Porous and Non Porous Surfaces:
Standard use at 0.1% (1,000ppm) solution: 1 gm / L
Routine use at 0.5% (5,000ppm) solution: 5 gm / L
Rapid use at 2% (20,000ppm) solution: 20 gm / L
For Aquaculture Bio Security ? Surfaces including Tanks, nets etc.
Use at 0.1% (1,000ppm) solution ? 1 gm / L
Disinfecting Equipment: For many years now aquaculture industries and ornamental fish keepers have been using Hydra Chloramine T. The product is especially useful for disinfecting all angling equipment prior to as well as after fishing.
Disinfecting Nets: It is important to disinfect all angler equipment both at the time of arrival at the fisheries and departure to prevent transfer of diseases. All raceways, tank or holding facility on fish farms and aquatic centers.