Citric Acid Anhydrous 100%
Regular price £4.99
CITRIC ACID ANHYDROUS
Available in 200g, 400, 1000g, 3000g.
100% Food Grade
Molecular formula: C6H8O7
Citric acid is a weak organic acid that occurs naturally in citrus fruits.
- Food and drink - an acidulant, incl. in lemonade and carbonated "sour" sweets,
- Descaling (kettles, sterilizers for babies, shower heads, etc.),
- Remover of limescale deposits on sinks, taps, showers, tiles, toilets, etc.,
- Bath bombs - use 2 parts sodium bicarbonate to 1 part citric acid.
Instructions for use:
- Washing machines: Use only in washing machines with stainless steel drums, add 200g to empty machine, run machine 60c.
- Dishwashers: Fill the detergent tablet container with citric acid, add the rest of the packaging to the base of an empty dishwasher, run the machine on a normal washing program.
- Kettles: Half fill the kettle with water and bring to the boil, add about 100g of the sachet and set aside for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly, wipe the outside of the kettle. Wipe up any spills immediately. Repeat if necessary.
- Irons: Check whether the manufacturer recommends descaling. Prepare a solution of two tablespoons of critical acid in hot water to fill the iron halfway. Hold the iron over the sink and turn on the steam. Fill with fresh water and rinse, check by ironing on an old piece of cloth.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.