Available in 500g, 1000g.
Compost Activator, made of natural and organic materials, improves the quality and readiness of your home compost. High in nitrogen to start the composting process, Compost Activator is mostly used in "cool composting" methods. This process is accelerated by Compost Activator, thanks to which it maintains the neutral pH of the soil.
- We recommend an approximate dose of 135 grams of Compost Activator per square meter of compost material.
- The best method is to calculate the volume of material in a composter or heap. Estimate the square meters that this volume of compost will cover. The resulting number multiplied by 135 will be the amount of Compost Activator application in grams.
How to use:
- Add the appropriate amount to the bin or compost pile. Stir to ensure even dispersion. Regular aeration of the compost heap by turning will speed up the process and improve the quality of the compost.
When to use:
- Compost Activator can be used all year round when needed to accelerate degradation.
- Compost Activator can be delivered in a bag or in a resalable container.
- Compost Activator accelerates the natural composting process by providing high quality compost.
- Ideal for use on garden / lawn seedlings as well as organic kitchen waste.
- Perfect for compost bins, plastic trash bags or open compost heaps.