Magnesium Chloride Flakes 100%
Magnesium chloride is the name for the chemical compound with the formula MgCl₂ and its various hydrates MgCl₂ₓ. These salts are typical ionic halides, being highly soluble in water. The hydrated magnesium chloride can be extracted from brine or sea water.
- Dust and erosion control - Magnesium chloride is one of many substances used for dust control, soil stabilisation and wind erosion mitigation.
- Catalyst support
- Ice control - Magnesium chloride is used for low-temperature de-icing of highways, sidewalks and parking lots.
- Nutrition and medicine - Magnesium chloride is used in pharmaceutical preparations.
- Cuisine - Magnesium chloride is an important coagulant used in the preparation of tofu from soy milk.
- gardening and horticulture - Because magnesium is a mobile nutrient, magnesium chloride can be effectively used as a substitute for epsom salt to help correct magnesium deficiency in plants
It can be used to Boost Exercise Performance, Fights Depression, Benefits Against Type 2 Diabetes, Can Lower Blood Pressure, has Anti-Inflammatory Benefits & several other conditions.
Low levels of magnesium have been associated with a number of health conditions such as Alzheimer’s, asthma, ADHD, insulin resistance, type-2 diabetes, hypertension, strokes, migraines & osteoporosis.