Sodium Bicarbonate 100%
Regular price £5.83
In its natural form, baking soda is known as nahcolite, which is part of the natural mineral natron. Natron, which contains large amounts of sodium bicarbonate, has been used since ancient times.
- Baking powder
- Pest control - Sodium bicarbonate can be an effective way of controlling fungal growth
- Alkalinity/pH increase -Sodium bicarbonate can be administered to pools, spas, and garden ponds to raise the total alkalinity. This will also raise the pHlevel and make maintaining proper pH easier.
- Pyrotechnics - Sodium bicarbonate is one of the main components of the common fireworks.
- Mild disinfectant - It has weak disinfectant properties and it may be an effective fungicide against some organisms.
- Fire extinguisher - Sodium bicarbonate can be used to extinguish small grease or electrical fires by being thrown over the fire, as heating of sodium bicarbonate releases carbon dioxide
And many more uses.