Borax 99.9% - Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate
Regular price £6.99
BORAKS decahydrate 99.9% pure powder available in 250g, 500g, 1500g, 5000g.
Molecular Formula: Na2B4O7 10H2O
Synonyms: sodium borate, sodium tetraborate, disodium tetraborate
Borax is odourless, colourless crystals in the form of a powder. It has many uses, and is also an ingredient in other products.
Borax powder and pure borax in water include:
- As an insect killer, especially in roach killing products
- As a moth repellent (10% solution on wool)
- Also as an ant repeller
- As a fungicide
- As a herbicide
- As a drying agent
- As a washing booster
- As a general household cleaner
Borax is an ingredient in several other products, such as:
- In buffer solutions
- In flame retardants
- In teeth whitening products
- In glass, ceramics and ceramics
- In enamel glazes
- Pests - keep cockroaches and ants away by sprinkling equal parts of borax and sugar wherever you suspect they may enter your home
- Kill weeds - use a sprinkle of borax to kill weeds that show up in concrete cracks and on sidewalks, to fertilize your garden use a spoonful of borax up to 12 litres of water
- Unclog Drains - unblock the drains with 1/2 cup of borax followed by 2 cups of boiling water, let it sit for 15 minutes, then let the water run for a few minutes to flush the borax and any clogs
- Carpet Cleaning - Increase the cleaning power of your carpet cleaning machine by adding 1/2 cup borax per gallon of water in the tank
- Clean the mattresses - remove the smell of urine from the mattress, wet the mattress, rub the borax with a damp cloth, let it dry, and then vacuum the residue.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.