Sulphur Powder 99.99%
SULPHUR POWDER 99.99% Pure
Available in 200g, 400g, 1000g, 2000g, 3000g.
Molecular formula: S
Sulphur is a non-metallic element, it is a solid in the form of a yellow powder. There are many types of sulphur allotropes, such as orthorhombic sulphur, monoclinic sulphur, and elastic sulphur. in nature it is usually in the form of sulphide, sulphate or elemental substance.
- For gardeners: Sulphur flowers are used as a dust suppressant for flower bulbs to prevent rotting, onion is also used in the same way. When added to soil or growing medium, it can quickly correct the PH level.
- For arthritis: Sulphur flowers are used in many preparations for arthritis
- Makeup: Sulphur flowers are also used in natural mineral makeup.
- For dogs: Seems to prevent shedding / allergies, skin rashes. Effective treatment used in powder dogs. Make sure all skin folds are healed and wherever there are red spots.
- For horses: A small amount applied daily will help with the itching conditions when mixed with udder cream or lard or other creamy substance. Can help with mud fever and mite conditions, sulphur flowers are also used as an antiseptic and antifungal agent, and also effective in killing lice, effectively treating sweet itching.