Zinc Oxide 99.9%
ZINC OXIDE 99.9%
Molecular formula: ZnO
Zinc oxide is odorless and occurs in the form of a powder with a delicate texture. It has a white color and does not dissolve in water or fats - it creates dispersions.
ZnO is a chemical compound belonging to the group of oxides. It is a combination of oxygen and zinc on the second oxidation stage.
- Zinc oxide along with stearic acid is used in the vulcanization of rubber;
- It is used in cigarette filters to remove harmful components;
- In medicine - is widely used to treat a variety of skin conditions;
- In cosmetics and personal care products;
- Zinc oxide is added to many food products as a source of zinc;
- As a pigment in paints ;
- Used in coatings for paper;
- It is the broadest spectrum UVA and UVB absorber;
It is used also in food supplements, plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, lubricants, paints, ointments, adhesives, sealants, batteries, ferrites, fire retardants, and first-aid tapes.
The disadvantage of zinc oxide is the need to use it in high concentrations that may cause lightening of the complexion. Despite this, it is a very effective and safe relationship.