Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate 99.0-102.0%
Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate
Available in 200g, 400g 1000g, 3000g.
Molecular formula: ZnSO4 7H2O
Zinc sulphate is an inorganic compound and a dietary supplement. As a supplement, it is used to treat zinc deficiency and prevent disease in high-risk people. Side effects of over-supplementation can include stomach pain, vomiting, headache, and fatigue. It was historically known as "white vitriol". All these forms are colourless solids, the heptahydrate form is commonly found.
- In medicine, it is used together with oral rehydration therapy (ORT) and an astringent.
- In production:
- Hydrates, especially heptahydrate, are the basic forms used commercially. The main application is a coagulant in the production of rayon. It is also a precursor to pigment lithopone.
- It is also used as an electrolyte for zinc electroplating, as a dye, and as a preservative for leather and leather.
- Other uses:
- Zinc Sulphate is used to supply zinc in animal feed, fertilizer, toothpaste and agricultural sprays. Zinc sulphate, like many zinc compounds, can be used to control moss growth on roofs.
- Zinc Sulphate can be used as a supplement to zinc in the beer brewing process. Zinc is an essential nutrient for optimal yeast health and performance, although it is not necessary for low gravity beers as the grains commonly used in brewing already supply the correct amount of zinc.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.